[Esapi-user] (no subject)

Zenz Daniel daniel.zenz at lotterien.at
Wed Nov 21 11:53:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

I unpacked the esapi jar file and copied the properties file in the subfolder "esapi". Then create a jar file again.

With unpacking software like 7-zip you can also open the jar file and copy the properties file to the right folder and then save the jar file.

Regards, Daniel

Österreichische Lotterien Ges.m.b.H., Rennweg 44, A-1038 Wien
FN 54472 g, Handelsgericht Wien, DVR-Nr.: 0476706, UID ATU 15666508