[Esapi-user] [Esapi-dev] Stepping down

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Mar 24 20:45:23 UTC 2012

I will definitely stay on the ESAPI lists and lend support where I can.

Kevin, your crypto work is some of the "best in ESAPI"in my opinion and
I for one still recommend that code to a lot of people. Same for the
validator.

All is not lost and I am sure ESAPI will live on for a long time.

Aloha!
- Jim