[Esapi-user] [Esapi-dev] Stepping down

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 20:42:39 UTC 2012

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 3:44 PM, Jim Manico <jim.manico at owasp.org> wrote:

> ESAPI project,
>
> With heavy heart I am formally stepping down from the ESAPI project today.
> I have simply not contributed to ESAPI in a significant amount of time and
> my passion for web security has lead me to other endeavors.

In truth, I think we have all spun down significantly. Other than responding
to a few emails on these lists (which, by the way, you have also done,
and I hope you will continue to do), I've barely contributed anything
(certainly at least not in the way of actual working code) to ESAPI
either.

Anyway, I respect your decision. Just let me be the first to *publicly *say
that your further contributions to ESAPI will be missed. I do hope you will
continue to lend your expertise to the ESAPI Dev and User lists when
time permits.

-kevin
--
We *cause* accidents."        -- Nathaniel Borenstein