[Esapi-user] Using ESAPI for security in our Web Application

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 03:37:30 UTC 2012

Virtually every compilation error involving ESAPI is going to be some sort
of class path problem. There are close to 30 dependencies for ESAPI. Start
with making sure they are all in your class path.... you might want to try
dropping all of them in a specific dedicated directory defined by system
property java.ext.dirs, which you can set on the 'java' / 'javac' command
line. That's about all I can help as I have not used JDeveloper.

HTH,
-kevin
Sent from my Droid; please excuse typos.