[Esapi-user] open text fields

ricardo gualberto r_gualberto at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 09:09:00 EDT 2011

  Hi Fabio,
          thanks a lot for your prompt response. Antisamy seems to be for HTML. There are two kinds of fields that we are
 having issues and would not make sense to enter HTML/JavaScript on
these fields.
1- A description field where a user can enter a
description of what the functionality it does. Users can add open text and
we support locales like russian and japanese which we had issues.

2- We use regular expressions to process some data and there a some text fields where user can configure regular expressions similar to ^[[:space:]]*[][a-zA-Z0-9()<@ ~._-]+[$%>#][[:space:]]*$

Regards,
  Rcardo