[Esapi-user] Updates and New News

Brent Putman putmanb at georgetown.edu
Tue May 10 15:28:34 EDT 2011

Can I ask for an update on when 2.0GA might be available?  Our project
is releasing a new minor version soon and we'd like to be able to
release with the GA release, rather than a RC.

Also, related:  when 2.0GA is released, can we expect that to show up in
Maven central shortly after release?  I ask because, while 2.0_rc10 is
out there, 2.0_rc11 is not.  Do you guys handle publishing that to Maven
central yourselves, or are you relying on others to do so?  Just
curious.  Our project is Maven-based, so it is a concern for us.

Thanks,
Brent