[Esapi-user] CSRF JSF solutions

Eric Sheridan eric.sheridan at owasp.org
Tue Mar 22 10:48:15 EDT 2011

Sebastian,

Not sure why you didn't get a replay. While I was addmitedly poor at
Sorry about that.

The 3.x series is completely different in terms of Ajax and the
JavaScriptHandler. Essentially you have to map a servlet in web.xml and
include a <script> tag with a src set to the URI of the servlet. The
rest is 'magic'.

If you have spare time, I'd be interested in your thoughts on the
current user manual: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/CSRFGuard_3_User_Manual

More specifically, would it help address your installation/configuration
troubles below had it been available to you during your initial
go-around? I'm hoping this thing can help alleviate such pains.

-Eric

>>> Sebastián