[Esapi-user] WAF

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Mar 20 22:50:27 EDT 2011

I agree, ripping it out now is a bad idea since we are so far along.

I saw we deprecate it for ESAPI 2.0 GA (starting next RC), and also
start owasp-java-waf as a separate stand-alone project. It's solid code
- I really do want to see it continually developed.

All in favor? If so, I'll set up the new project.

- Jim