[Esapi-user] [Esapi-dev] WAF

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Thu Mar 17 21:03:47 EDT 2011

Juan,

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 1:09 AM, Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE, Corporate,
consultant) <juan.calderon at ge.com> wrote:
> I wanted to send you the patch but I was very busy, when I said I did it
> I wanted to say I will do it for you.
>
> Give me 2 days to make the patch and send it, as I have to resync the
> codebase and make sure I have the right version because I had other
> versions of the WAF for other experiments.

The urgency that I was inferring was in relation to documenting the
separation into the Java ESAPI roadmap e.g. the next major release of
Java ESAPI.

Please don't drop everything to rush out a patch - let's create the
patch when this is flagged in the Java ESAPI roadmap.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich