[Esapi-user] [GPC] Fwd: .NET and Java WAF

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Tue Jul 26 21:51:42 EDT 2011

Christian,

There's no need to "escalate" for recognition.

Any idea can always be submitted to the GPC and they will be processed
by Paulo Coimbra like all other requests.

I would encourage the group to read the wiki article on starting an
OWASP project (https://www.owasp.org/index.php/How_to_Start_an_OWASP_Project)
and ensure that the group submits the necessary information.

-Jason