[Esapi-user] [Esapi-dev] .NET and Java WAF

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:39:10 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 8:25 PM, Jim Manico <jim.manico at owasp.org> wrote:
> I totally support splitting the ESAPI WAF into a brand new project. Go
> for it - and great work!

Christian,

I concur. However, please do keep us in the loop, especially if you make
any changes that would affect out it is used in ESAPI. I think that we would
like to keep it as an option there and also be able to drop in your latest
version.

Thanks,
-kevin
--
We *cause* accidents."        -- Nathaniel Borenstein