[Esapi-user] Welcome to the "Esapi-user" mailing list (Digest mode)

Chris Schmidt chrisisbeef at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 20:56:50 EDT 2011

Are you using an internal repository for your codebase? It sounds like you may be getting a corrupt copy of the dependency from whatever repo you are using. I have never seen this exact problem but I have seen corrupt jars pushed to maven central before. You can try to exclude xalan in your esapi dependency and try to use a close but different version as a standalone dependency to verify.

Sent from my iPwn