[Esapi-user] Welcome to the "Esapi-user" mailing list (Digest mode)

Rama Krishna Pathangi rpathangi at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:35:33 EDT 2011

Hello,

This is Rama Krishna. I am running into problems using esapi.jar. I was wondering if any of you can help me.

2.0GA

I downloaded V2.0GA. I specified necessary details in pom.xml and when I do a maven build, I get an error saying error unzipping xalan2.7.0. I copied the version of xalan that was available in the distributable and it started working. Is it so that the version you guys have in the distributable not the same as the one that is downloaded by maven? I am not allowed to distribute xalan2.7.0 at my company. So i need to have maven download it based on the pom entry.

How can I fix this?

1.4.4

I decided to downgrade to V1.4.4. But looks like its not available on maven
http://redhat-maven.adminserver.com:8080/archiva/repository/internal/org/owasp/esapi/esapi

Can you please let me know a work around for either for the 2 above?

Thanks a lot.

--

Rama Krishna

--