[Esapi-user] ESAPI 2.0 production status

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 23:15:46 EST 2011

On 01/08/2011 06:24 AM, Jim Manico wrote:
> ESAPI Community,
>
> We recently received feedback from the NSA (and from Mr. Walton) on our
> Encryptor implementation. Other than a few issues, which can be fixed in
> short order, it was a generally positive review. Kevin Wall will email more
> details on this soon.

Note... I posted on re: this on 1/8 at 5:32pm US/Eastern time, but the message
is "stuck" awaiting moderator approval because of the size of the attachment
(a PDF of Jeff Walton's analysis of ESAPI's CryptoHelper.computeDerivedKeys()).
I am not sure how much longer it will be until it is approved, but ask for
your patience.

Thanks,
-kevin
--
Kevin W. Wall
We cause accidents."        -- Nathaniel Borenstein, co-creator of MIME