[Esapi-user] Can't built hello world with ESAPI

Brent Shikoski brent.shikoski at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 15:42:31 EST 2011

Mostafa,

Right click on the web project in eclipse and select properties.  In the
properties dialog, select 'Deployment Assembly'.  Make sure the esapi jars
are listed there.  If not, click the add button and select 'Java Build Path
Entries', then next and select all the jar files from there.  Click Finish
and then Okay (Make sure Tomcat gets restarted).

Putting jar files in the classpath does not ensure they get deployed at
runtime.

Hope that helps,

Brent