[Esapi-user] [Esapi-dev] It's SOUP!!!

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 10:37:13 EST 2011

On 02/04/2011 10:23 AM, Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE, Corporate, consultant) wrote:
> [...]

That may be fine for general deployment purposes, but for simply running
ESAPI JUnit tests, it's not going to fly.  I see that Maven dumps these
files under 'target/test-classes/esapi/waf-policies' and they apparently
are originally from 'configuration/esapi/waf-policies', so the WAF JUnit
tests really should use one of those paths, neither of which is in your
class path for JUnit tests. (However, I'm guessing we would prefer the
JUnit tests to use 'target/test-classes/esapi/waf-policies', right?

At any rate, if I copy these XML files to ~/.esapi, do they go directly
there or should they end up under "$HOME/.esapi/waf-policies" ???

Thanks,
-kevin
--
Kevin W. Wall
We cause accidents."        -- Nathaniel Borenstein, co-creator of MIME