[Esapi-user] [Esapi-dev] It's SOUP!!!

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 10:25:46 EST 2011

On 02/04/2011 09:29 AM, Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE, Corporate, consultant) wrote:
> I am very familiar with WAF, actually I did a line-by-line code review
> of it.
>
> ESAPI WAF uses a XML policy file for configuration that should be in
> your $HOME/.esapi directory. If you wiped that file then I guess most of
> the test cases will fail.

OK, that's fine, but where do these XML policy files reside. We probably
should have the tests either copy them from the source tree to ~/.esapi
or at least check if they are there and bail early if they are not w/
a clear error message.

But for now, if you can tell we where I should copy them *from*, I will
try to re-run those tests to make sure that I didn't break anything.
(I did make some minor changes to the logging, as per Google Issue #177.)

Thanks,
-kevin
--
Kevin W. Wall
We cause accidents."        -- Nathaniel Borenstein, co-creator of MIME