[Esapi-user] [Esapi-dev] It's SOUP!!!

Chris Schmidt chris.schmidt at owasp.org
Fri Feb 4 10:18:31 EST 2011

It seems like this should be using the same directory that ESAPI is
configured to use for configuration files to me? Is there a reason that this
is hardcoded to use a specific directory?

Chris Schmidt
ESAPI Project Manager (http://www.esapi.org)
ESAPI4JS Project Owner (http://bit.ly/9hRTLH)
Blog: http://yet-another-dev.blogspot.com