[Esapi-user] FW: OWASP Top 10 for 2010 and ESAPI mapping..

John Melton jtmelton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 22:39:52 EDT 2011

Nishi,
Not sure how helpful this image is since it's from the 2007 list, but the
picture I used from OWASP is linked here:

http://www.jtmelton.com/wp-content/uploads/toptenesapicomparison.jpg

Sorry for the link to my version, but I looked and couldn't find it on the
OWASP site quickly.

I did a series of articles a while back (on just the java version) that you
may find helpful.
http://www.jtmelton.com/2010/08/17/the-owasp-top-ten-and-esapi-final-summary/
(all individual articles are linked from here)

Also, Troy Hunt appears to be in the middle of an excellent (similar) series
but specific for .NET.  I linked to the last article in the series, but
links to the previous articles are near the bottom of the page.
http://www.troyhunt.com/2010/12/owasp-top-10-for-net-developers-part-6.html

Hope this helps.
Thanks,
John