[Esapi-user] Differences between ESAPI 2.0_rc11and rc10

Irial Conroy IRIALCON at ie.ibm.com
Thu Apr 7 10:39:04 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

Yeah, I can see that changelog.html file.

It details 'Changes between 2010-10-20 and 2011-03-27'.
Can I assume that equates to changes between rc11 and rc10 ?

Regards,
Irial

Irial Conroy
Software Engineer
IBM, Galway Research & Development Lab
tel: 353-91-570689
email: irialcon at ie.ibm.com

IBM Ireland Product Distribution Limited registered in Ireland with number
92815. Registered office: Oldbrook House, 24-32 Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge,
Dublin 4.

From:       Chris Schmidt <chrisisbeef at gmail.com>
To:         "Kevin W. Wall" <kevin.w.wall at gmail.com>
Cc:         Irial Conroy/Ireland/IBM at IBMIE, "esapi-user at lists.owasp.org"
            <esapi-user at lists.owasp.org>
Date:       07/04/2011 15:11
Subject:    Re: [Esapi-user] Differences between ESAPI 2.0_rc11and rc10
Sent by:    esapi-user-bounces at lists.owasp.org

That's my bad - however if you download the zip, and point your browser at
the extracted site dir, you will find an HTML formatted changelist built
from svn

Sent from my iPwn