[Esapi-user] WAF 2.0? alpha on repository

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Fri Apr 1 22:37:33 EDT 2011

Juan and Jim,

Since I appear to be left out of the discussion
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/global-projects-committee/2011-March/002032.html
:)

I would like to recommend as an initial pass:
1. Add the issues documented below to
http://code.google.com/p/owasp-java-waf/issues/list
2. Refreshing the javadoc

Please let me know your thoughts on what my involvement will be?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich