[Esapi-user] [OWASP-ESAPI] Issues with Encryption api..

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 08:23:18 EDT 2010

Thanks Kevin I got version 2.0 encryption api's to work. We had some concern about the key being in the properties file and how to protect the key. Is there any use case that you can point me where somebody used the OWASP 2.0 encryption api's and how did they go about protecting the key specially if the product needs to installed on the customer site.

Thanks
Nishi Kumar
OWASP Global Education Committee