[Esapi-user] Need some help with "ESAPI-BuildingWithEclipse"

Boberski, Michael [USA] boberski_michael at bah.com
Wed May 19 13:20:57 EDT 2010

Ok, will do. It looks like I'll be able to more easily make more direct contributions to ESAPI for Java now, am now beginning to use (not just review) this language version. I already added some placeholder sections in the fancy new consolidated and extended wiki docs yesterday:

# Preparing to use ESAPI for Java
    * Installing ESAPI for Java
    * Using ESAPI for Java with Eclipse
    * Hello World
    * Optional steps (for building ESAPI for Java using Eclipse)
          o Building ESAPI for Java source code
          o Generating ESAPI for Java JavaDoc
          o Running ESAPI for Java JUnit (all tests)
          o Running ESAPI for Java JUnit (single test)

Best,

Mike B.