[Esapi-user] Need some help with "ESAPI-BuildingWithEclipse"

Boberski, Michael [USA] boberski_michael at bah.com
Tue May 18 14:22:31 EDT 2010

PS - I'm happy to update the wiki with the additional step to download and install antisamy, and the instructions to run as junit test (I'm getting results of Tests run: 501, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0) if in fact that is the maven configuration for the former and the "correct" way to run the latter, but since is the first time I've test-driven the instructions, don't want to muck things up if I did something wrong. Let me know!

Best,

Mike B.