[Esapi-user] [Esapi-dev] ESAPI Webinar

Chris Schmidt chrisisbeef at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 10:18:23 EDT 2010

The only problem with doing it as a podcast is you can't attach slides
and/or code demos to it. I think for this type of thing it really
makes sense to use webex so that we can actually go through some
coding and demonstrate the immediate effect of using esapi. I
definately want your help with it though, and was actually thinking
about breaking it up into a couple of sections with you and Kevin and
possibly mike as well.

However, I think it would be worthwhile to maybe do a q'n'a section on
the podcast as well at some point before the actual webinar.

Denim group has volunteered the use of their webex account for the
webinar but I wanted to check with jeff to make sure that will be ok.

I will send outanother email shortly to jeff, Kevin, and yourself.

Sent from my iPwn