[Esapi-user] Has anyone written a GUI to manage ESAPI configuration file settings?

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at aspectsecurity.com
Wed Jan 27 20:09:51 EST 2010

I like this idea and think it would go a long way towards making ESAPI
easy to understand and use. Actually, it should really be an enterprise
security policy editor that saves to a format that ESAPI can read. I'm
thinking of wizards that present options so that people with authority
can make informed decisions about appsec. </dream>

--Jeff