[Esapi-user] [Esapi-dev] [OWASP-ESAPI] Vulnerability alerts ....

Rob Spremulli rob.spremulli at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 17:10:25 EST 2010

I'm still a little bit concerned of the frequency of the 1.4 series releases
as of late.  GIven Bernie's other thread re: a mailing list for vulerability
patches, I don't want to consume 1.4.3 and then have to retest everything
when 1.4.4 comes out in order to remian PA-DSS compliant.  What is the
goal/philosopsy of these point releases?