[Esapi-user] ESAPI 1.4.3

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Jan 26 19:35:25 EST 2010

If you wish to use an exact filepath to store your properties file, you
are better off using a command line override:

-Dorg.owasp.esapi.resources C:\temp\resources

The code that drives this logic is here:

http://owasp-esapi-java.googlecode.com/svn/branches/1.4/src/main/java/org/owasp/esapi/reference/DefaultSecurityConfiguration.java

And look for : public File getResourceFile( String filename ) {

You can also create a folder called ".esapi" or "references" on the root
of your classpath and put ESAPI.properties there as well.

Helpful?

- Jim

--
Jim Manico