[Esapi-user] Has anyone written a GUI to manage ESAPI configuration file settings?

Boberski, Michael [USA] boberski_michael at bah.com
Mon Jan 25 15:51:37 EST 2010

Something more content aware, right.

Mike B.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin W. Wall [mailto:kevin.w.wall at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 3:50 PM
To: Boberski, Michael [USA]
Cc: ESAPI-Users
Subject: Re: [Esapi-user] Has anyone written a GUI to manage ESAPI configuration file settings?

Boberski, Michael [USA] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone (1)written a GUI-based utility (either a heavy client or web-based) to manage ESAPI configuration files that (2)they might be interested in sharing?

Isn't there perhaps an Eclipse plugin for managing Java properties files?

I know there are Eclipse plugins for managing XML. (E.g., the POM XML editor.) Is that what you are thinking of or were you thinking that is more context aware?

-kevin
--
Kevin W. Wall
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals.