[Esapi-user] Has anyone written a GUI to manage ESAPI configuration file settings?

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 15:49:30 EST 2010

Boberski, Michael [USA] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone (1)written a GUI-based utility (either a heavy client or web-based) to manage ESAPI configuration files that (2)they might be interested in sharing?

Isn't there perhaps an Eclipse plugin for managing Java properties files?

I know there are Eclipse plugins for managing XML. (E.g., the POM XML editor.)
Is that what you are thinking of or were you thinking that is more context
aware?

-kevin
--
Kevin W. Wall
We cause accidents."        -- Nathaniel Borenstein, co-creator of MIME