[Esapi-user] Exploring ESAPI identity management

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at aspectsecurity.com
Wed Jan 20 01:05:56 EST 2010

Hi Mike,

I got a bit confused by the writeup, but I think you're working out how
to use ESAPI to achieve SSO, right?  That's a bit different than
identity management, at least to me.  Anyway, it's a very useful
discussion since so many sites are really conglomerations of
applications these days.  Rather than create yet another cookie-based
SSO approach, I'd really like to see us head towards a SAML, OpenID, or
other Identity 2.0 type solution.

--Jeff