[Esapi-user] ESAPI Swingset

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Jan 12 18:30:11 EST 2010

Johan,

I externalized all property files in the ESAPI 2.0 rc4 release to avoid
problems of this nature. You just need to put the various property files
in your classpath.

Can you update and give this a try please?

http://owasp-esapi-java.googlecode.com/files/ESAPI-2.0-rc4.zip

And Johan, as a open source project - and a new one at that - we
desperately need more docs. We're getting there....

Regards,
Jim