[Esapi-user] Recommending ESAPI?

Mike Boberski mike.boberski at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 19:21:51 EST 2010

I'm not sure I know what you're referring to, where it was ever suggested
that OWASP should offer any paid services. Seems kind of obvious as a
"non-profit", but for sure I don't know the intricacies past a point about
how non-profits are screwed together, maybe there's something you're
referring to that I don't know about.

FWIW/FYI, I personally am not waiting for anyone to make any sort of
decisions, I needed a PHP version, so I started contributing to the project,
and for the proprietary bits (i.e. the adapter components), I'm just
building out what I need on my own. Same goes for documentation. Similar
story from what I've gleaned for the folks who are now contributing
developer cycles to the PHP version, certainly don't mean to speak for
anyone though.

If people need more or different help than the mail lists or documentation
can provide using ESAPI, it's no trouble to put up a wiki page somewhere to
help users find service providers, towards the end of helping the planet
adopt ESAPI. If anyone would like to discuss further, please email me
directly. Happy to throw something together and to work with whomever on it.

Best,

Mike B.