[Esapi-user] Recommending ESAPI?

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 9 22:22:37 EST 2010

(CCing esapi-user list)

My view is that OWASP should NOT be providing these commercial services
(even if it could afford to).

ESAPI to grow and be adopted needs to be commercially supported.

And it will happen, the only question I have is if Aspect Security will do
it first, or if somebody else will jump in and run with it.

Jeff & Dave, you need to make up your mind(s) on what you want to do with
Aspect and ESAPI in 2010 :)

Dinis