[Esapi-user] store encyrptor.masterkey encrypted

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Feb 1 15:50:58 EST 2010

Yi,

I think moving the ESAPI properties into a db or (preferably) a
keystorage mechanism is a great idea - and a /necessary /idea. ESAPI
will eventually move in this direction. I'm reviewing Keyczar and
looking at how we can integrate this into ESAPI as one possible
implementation.

What you can do today is write your own SecurityConfiguration layer. We
recently added hooks (in the 2.0 trunk) to let you over-ride our
security configuration implementation and use your own.

If this path interests you, let us know and we can point you in that
direction.

--
Jim Manico
OWASP Podcast Host/Producer