[Esapi-user] Encrypting the parameters of a URL using Jav

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 21:24:06 EDT 2010

sean wrote:
> How does one encrypt/decrypt the parameters of a URL using ESAPI?
> (Please provide an example)

Which ESAPI version are you using? Hopefully, 2.0, as the crypto
in 1.4 is, well, let's just say sub-optimal.

Also, if you are using ESAPI 2.0, can I assume you will be using
Encryptor.MasterKey for the encryption key or a specific SecretKey.

Let me know and I will post an example.
-kevin
--
Kevin W. Wall
We cause accidents."        -- Nathaniel Borenstein, co-creator of MIME