[Esapi-user] [Esapi-dev] [Wiki content sprint] Call for contributors!

Boberski, Michael [USA] boberski_michael at bah.com
Fri Apr 30 08:35:13 EDT 2010

Hi Christian, thanks for volunteering!!

I may actually have that one covered, I spent a good amount of time yesterday jumping into things, reviewing available information that's currently scattered about, and was able to put together a first cut at "Preparing to use ESAPI" http://code.google.com/p/owasp-esapi-java/wiki/esapi4java_v2_Preparing_to_use_ESAPI , at least a first complete set of Eclipse-centric instructions.

Might you have interest in contributing to the code snippets, e.g. http://code.google.com/p/owasp-esapi-java/wiki/esapi4java_v2_OWASP_0200_Authentication

I'd like to eventually extend the "Sample usage" section with many additional types of usage from different requirements sources, but I need some help getting started with samples from a first requirement source (ASVS).

Best,

Mike B.