[Esapi-user] Has anyone created a "UserEffect" kind of ESAPI control...

Boberski, Michael [USA] boberski_michael at bah.com
Mon Apr 26 13:03:13 EDT 2010

Jeff and Jim, thanks.

I think based on your responses, there might be a fourth (maybe more?) “design pattern” related to validation lifecycle as you call it, to be extracted and added here: http://code.google.com/p/owasp-esapi-java/wiki/esapi4java_v2_Design_patterns

I’ll think about it further…

Thanks both,

Best,

Mike B.