[Esapi-user] [OWASP-ESAPI] Abort this list!

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Dec 9 00:54:28 EST 2009

> I suggest that you save the archives from the old OWASP-ESAPI list
under one of the new one lists.

Agreed. They live here https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-esapi/
and are not going anywhere.

As for the other issues, I'll stay signed up to the owasp-esapi list. If
anyone posts there, I'll deal with it. No need for an alias. You are all
free to un-subscribe from the old list if you want, I'll stay on it.

>  I would encourage ESAPI developers to also sign up for the ESAPI
Users list- Jim

Agreed, I did so myself.

Cheers,
Jim