[Esapi-dev] Crypto and the "ESAPI for Java" release 2.1.0

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Sep 3 08:56:36 UTC 2013

ESAPI-Java community,

Just to be clear, the following release was due to a crypto bug in ESAPI for Java. This is a significant issue. If you are currently depending on the default ESAPI crypto configuration settings,
then we recommend that you upgrade, decrypt your data, and re-encrypt with with ESAPI 2.1.0.

Thank you to Kevin and everyone else who worked on this issue.

Regards,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode