[Committees-chairs] Fwd: Akamai Paperwork

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue Aug 16 20:06:23 EDT 2011

Did you read that in the signed agreement or was that a perceived question?

As a rule of thumb, OWASP does not endorse Salesforce, Rackspace, Simplyvoting, or any of the other selfless barter in trade relationships or advertisers or members however without them OWASP would be less to the community it services globally on the core mission.

Looking forward to your next positive effort for OWASP and meeting you in person at DerbyCon I really hate emails.