[AppSec Asia 2011] Two Recommended Keynote Speakers

Helen Gao wengaous at gmail.com
Tue May 31 18:01:25 EDT 2011

Hi, Jie.

Thanks for the recommendations.  I hope Jack can follow up with it.  Could
you give us some details regarding why you think they are suitable
candidates?

BTW, Bruce Schneier couldn't come due to a conflict.  He asked me to tell
him way in advance of next year's conference.  If he is coming then I'm sure
he will attract sponsors.

--
Helen Gao