[AppSec Asia 2011] AppSec Asia 2011 -action items

Helen Gao wengaous at gmail.com
Tue May 31 12:54:24 EDT 2011

Hi, all.

Please see the attached spreadsheet for your action items.  There are 3
sheets:

   1. Details - Action item details.  This is mostly Ivy's original
   spreadsheet. All my comments are marked.
   2. CFP & CFT - This is mostly Jack's original progress report.
   3. Agenda - I just copied Ivy's agenda here to make this .xls a complete
   planning document.  I'm okay if Ivy decides to keep the agenda as a separate
   .doc.

I also attached the updated banner with the new date.  Please use the new
date and banner for your webpages, the CFP, CFT, marketing material, etc.

The new banner should show up in OWASP main website anytime now.

--
Helen Gao