[AppSec Asia 2011] Updated sponsorship doc

Ivy ivy at owasp.org.cn
Fri May 27 22:49:06 EDT 2011

Hi, Helen,
 Please check the attached updated banner. I am afraid the break of Lunch and Coffee break is not suitable because lunch will cost almost 90% of the sponsoring fee.

 ------------------
   Ivy Zhang
 OWASP China
 86-755-88877909

  From:  "雯 高"<wengaous at gmail.com>;
 Date:  Sat, May 28, 2011 04:46 AM
 To:  "Ivy 张平"<ivy at owasp.org.cn>; "Rip Torn 万振華"<13826549098 at 139.com>;
 Subject:  Updated sponsorship doc

Hi, Ivy and Rip.

I've modified the document based on feedback from you and others. I've added the names of the companies attended last year's conference. I also separated lunch and coffee break into 2 activities and split the $2,000 cost to $1,000 each. Please review and entire document again and send it back to me with an updated banner with the new date. Your help is highly appreciated.

--
Helen Gao