[Webappsec] Early bird for OWASP European AppSec 2009 conference!
seba at owasp.org
Sat Mar 14 15:29:51 EDT 2009
Block your agendas for the Biggest 2009 European AppSec Event on May 11-14!
The annual European OWASP conference will be hosted in beautiful Krakow,
Poland at the brand new Park Inn Hotel. This event features *3 tracks of
high quality speakers* addressing relevant and electric topics and *keynotes
· Ross Anderson, Professor in Security Engineering, University of
· Bruce Schneier, Chief Security Technology Officer, BT
In addition to the 2 days of outstanding speakers, we are proud to
1 and 2 Day tutorials*:
· Hands on application security with the OWASP Live CD, by Matt Tesauro,
Texas Education Agency
· Web Services Security, by Dave Wichers, Aspect Security
· Advanced Testing, by Michael Coates, Aspect Security
· Web Application Security for Managers and Executives – The Road Less
Travelled, by Mano Paul, SecuRisk Solutions
· Introduction to ModSecurity, the Apache Security Module, by Christian
· Web 2.0 Hacking – Attacks & Countermeasures, by Shreeraj Shah, Blueinfy
· Threat Modeling, by John Steven, Cigital
· In-depth Assessment Techniques: Design, Code, and Runtime, by Pravir
More details on http://tinyurl.com/AppSecEU09
This is one event you can’t afford to miss! Immerse yourself in knowledge
and help advance the cause of Application Security by attending this 4 day
event. We also offer a combined package for CONFidence 2009 – A great
security event being held May 15th-16th, also in Krakow.
Registration to the event is limited, so take advantage of the early bird
registration discount and register today: http://tinyurl.com/AppSecEU09
I look forward to see you in Poland!
seba at owasp.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Webappsec