[SAMM] OpenSAMM v1.1 RC - available for review

Seba seba at owasp.org
Thu Dec 10 20:38:42 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Since the first OpenSAMM Summit (see
http://www.opensamm.org/2015/04/opensamm-summit-dublin-outcome/ ), the SAMM
team of authors and reviewers have been working hard on the new release of
OpenSAMM v1.1.

Finally we can present the Release Candidate version for your review!

SAMM v1 has been split into the following v1.1 components:

   1. The How-To Guide covering the SAMM implementation guidance
   2. The Core Model document explaining the core model, with the related
   updated assessment questions.
   3. The new Quick-Start Guide
   4. The updated SAMM Tool Box utility

The release candidate material is available here:
https://github.com/OWASP/opensamm/tree/master/v1.1

We would like to receive your feedback during the coming weeks, the latest
before 10-Jan-2016. During a review meeting on 14-Jan-2016 we will analyse
the feedback for implementation towards the final release.

Please use the following feedback collection spreadsheet online here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uhidnFLNIXa2DoijkxeV1tJTse0trepeZpPFi_NeJYk/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy the holidays and happy reading!

Kind regards

Seba