[AppSec USA 2010] Refunds and Volunteering

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Tue Jul 20 18:16:47 EDT 2010

Neil,

The website has volunteer opportunity URL
(http://www.appsecusa.org/volunteer-opportunities.html) with the
contents of your document.

Wiki's Welcome tab has "Volunteer Opportunities" link pointing to the
URL above.

I am sure there is a way to get money refunded for your friend.

Since you are taking a lead with volunteers, I am sure you can add him
to volunteer list on the Google Doc that you have. I need to add a few
volunteers to the list too.

Thanks.

--
Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP
Chapter Leader and President, OWASP Los Angeles Chapter