[Passfault] Help with code

Bernardo Araujo Rodrigues bernardo at posgrad.ufg.br
Mon Aug 29 17:23:48 UTC 2016

Hey Cam, could you please help me with something?
My Java skills are a bit rusty.
I'm trying to import the project into IntelliJ, so I can play with the code.

I used IntelliJ's gradle import function (had a few problems but deleting
appEngine and jsonService folders solved the issue).

Now I'm doing the Run/Debug configs (see attached screenshot).

- Set Main Class to org.owasp.passfault.TextAnalysis
- Set classpath to wordlists (just like in /core/build/install/core/bin/core)

The thing is IntelliJ warns me: "Class 'org.owasp.passfault.TextAnalysis'
not found in module 'wordlists'.

If I ignore the warning and try to Run the code, I get this:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.owasp.passfault.TextAnalysis
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
	at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:123)

Process finished with exit code 1