[Passfault] Collaboration

Ray Stone raystone1998 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 27 03:35:34 UTC 2016

Cam/Bernardo,

I was really bored last weekend and decided to convert PassFault into C# as
a callable library (not a web service).  My original intention was more to
understand the code than provide anything useful.  I’ve gotten 90% of the
code converted and about half the unit tests passing. Hope to finish the
port on Sunday.  Are either of you interested?

Ray