[Passfault] License

Cam Morris cam at passfault.com
Tue Sep 18 19:47:18 UTC 2012

A lot of people have asked for the same thing. The ESAPI guys have
asked to have passfault integrated into their password checking, plus
others, so your asking has pushed me to make a decision.  I'm a fan of
apache so as soon as I can make the change, passfault will be apache
2.0. It'll have to be next week, I'm leaving for a trip.  Or if you
have a moment, you could fork the project, change the license and send
me a pull request and I'll commit it.

Thanks for the interest!
- Cam